Thursday, August 26, 2010

trying to get back into it!

Ok so yesterday I POWER-walked from 1st street to 22nd street and I was TIRED!!! Super TIRED. Today I am sore! Really sore and must say I love it! I don't know why but I really do love to be sore from working out. Weird I know, but I do. I do like to workout but it is so hard to get back into it and since I have gained weight (I am at my heaviest) it is really hard to push myself to push myself during a workout. I know I need to do it and I want to do it but it is so hard!!

2 comments:

janelle said...

whoa.
that's a LONG walk!
it's been so pretty out,
i wanna workout,
but...
the couch calls me,
and i listen. :)
proud of you!

downsizindiva said...

Thanks Janelle. You are right it was a long walk and I was amazed that I did it. It took us longer then it used to but I made it.....barely.