Sunday, January 18, 2009

Workout buddy!

I am so lucky to have my good friend Marlene offer to workout with me. She knows how I have struggled with my weight & my desire be fit & of course leaner. So this past week we worked out together 4 days! It does make a huge difference when you have a workout buddy! I love it. I depend on her & I would like to think she depends on me....hee hee. But I felt obligated, she picked me up in the mornings and we were at the gym at 6 a.m. & I loved it. She has great tips and I was even able to do some push ups!!!! YEAH!!! I have not done anything over the weekend, but I also have not over indulged in food either. Last night I had to fight a strong craving for brownies or devils food cake! I passed!!! Yipeee. I know I will not look like I want to look overnight. I know it will take some time but I am dedicated. I need to do this.

No comments: