Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4 and I'm still alive

Just kidding. Not that I thought I would not be here because I have started working out, but my body does feel "it" I'm sore and a bit achy but not injured. I walked 4 miles Monday & Wednesday with my Leslie Sanson DVD, it's pretty good. The time went by rather quickly. I have eaten better this week, I had said I was gonna give up soda, well today I had a Big Red. I know I know but it was just one. I'm trying not to be too hard on myself because in the past when I set unrealistic goals or too strict then I just give up. I know now that I will slip up occasionally and I have to allow myself certain treats from time to time. My goal is a healthier me. I want to be leaner, stronger and just feel better in general. I can do it.

No comments: