Sunday, March 29, 2009

I hate WATER!!!

I swear I am trying to get better at blogging, but honestly when I get home from work the last thing I want to do after typing all day is log on the computer, but I should it helps me vent. I am doing better with my portion control, I still over indulge from time to time but not as often. I am even more proud of the fact that I have come along way with my water intake. I hate water!!! Sounds crazy I know but I do not enjoy it at all. I am drinking it though and I can tell a difference in my energy level, it is so true about dehydration making you feel lousy. When I barely drink water I can't function as well. So I know that if I want to continue "downsizing" then I have to pass on the Cherry Pepsi and feed my body H2O.
I try to add lemon, those Crystal Lights drink packs, and they help but it is not the same as my beloved Cherry Pepsi. But I do notice that my joints are less swollen & I don't have that gross bloated feeling. I'm doing better each week.

No comments: